Central Ohio youth, parents, teachers, camp staff, program directors, and more are part of meaningful experiences at camps, classes, and activities within every week of every season, but many don’t get to share their rewarding experiences.
We want to tell your story through various Buckeye Kids platforms: our blog, social media, and activity board dedicated to central Ohio families.
We’re looking for program highlights and compelling stories that happen every day during the school year, on the weekends, and during school breaks. We’d love to hear stories about stories including, but not limited to:
- Accomplishments that fulfill potential in youth
- Achievements of former participants in their in life after the youth program
- Compelling youth leaders in the community
- Community engagement and outreach programs
- Activities that can be introduced to youth as new personal interests
- Extraordinary or surprising youth development achievements and milestones
Send us a story, a video, photos, or a link to a story you’ve published or seen elsewhere. While we can’t pursue every story we receive, we welcome your submissions and encourage you to submit new stories often. We‘ll reach out to you if we pursue your idea or use any media you’ve attached.
Thank you for your submissions and we look forward to connecting with you.