Teachers, bring your students to the Grange Insurance Audubon Center for a unique field trip in the heart of the city. Our two-hour educational programs meet STEAM and state standards while acting as an extension of your classroom providing hands-on experiences through explorations and investigations in the Grange Insurance Audubon Center and surrounding Scioto-Audubon Metro Park habitats.
• Available for Grades K- 8
• Dates based on availability between 9 am and 3 pm weekdays throughout the year
• School Year field trips, as well as Summer field trips, are available
• $7 per student (over 25 students) or $175 minimum per session
• Program Topics: Birds and Birding, Aquatic Habitat Explorations, Habitat Discoveries, Operation Conservation
For availability and scheduling, please contact Allison Clark, Education Program Manager, at (614)545-5482 or firstname.lastname@example.org