Designed for students in grades 1-5.
Learn to read and write with a twist–and a hop, skip and jump. Moving Into Literacy fuses dance and English language arts education to positively impact literacy and critical thinking. Participants study literary works and then create their own unique stories through a combination of art, original movement, and the written word.
- Physical, cognitive and socio-emotional development
- Safe and supportive environment
- Highly trained teaching artists who come to you
- Fun and effective movement-based programs
- Based on the unique needs of your students
Learn more at Ballet Met.